Allura Boudoir is headed to Houston! Well if we’re being technical, it’s just outside of Houston, in this stunning, glam AirBnB in LaPorte. It couldn’t possibly be more perfect! [Insert ALL of the heart eyes]
I’ve designed this Ultimate Boudoir Experience to EMPOWER women and reignite your fire! This experience is for all women but was especially created for:
- The mamas who are always busy taking care of everyone else and rarely themselves.
- The women who are finally putting themselves first after putting everyone else first for so long.
- For women who have kicked ass getting healthy and are seeing the results of all of their hard work.
- The women who are learning to love themselves after spending years trying to find someone else to
- For women who have received that life changing diagnosis but didn’t let it defeat them
- For the women who got out of bed every time depression told her not to
- For the military spouse who spends her whole life waiting, wearing so many hats, taking on jobs that she didn’t apply for but kicking ass at all of them.
- For the working women who spend countless hours at her job, hustling to provide for her family
I will be hosting a boudoir marathon here over the course of three days. Sessions are going to be full sessions – not those rushed mini-sessions! Space is EXTREMELY limited and I will only be able to accept 6 clients so book soon to save your spot!
Mark your calendars! These sessions will be from February 4th-6th, 2020! You can check out my calendar below for available session times.
- A styling and planning consultation to plan out your dream boudoir photo shoot
- 2 hours of straight slaying it in front of the camera
- Indulgent sweet treats with wine or mimosas when you arrive
- A gorgeous makeover that will get you “Red-Carpet Ready”
- Posing coaching that will slim and flatter your body type
- A day to let loose, feel like a goddess just radiating with confidence, and fall in love with your damn self!
For just a few hours you’re not a mom, or a cook or a housekeeper. You’re not a supervisor or employee in charge of meeting deadlines.
You are simply YOU – unapologetic and unashamed to show off who you are. Free from any and all judgement and responsibility. And it feels so fucking good!!!!
My name is Jessica Lopez. I am a fine art portrait photographer specializing in boudoir photography since 2013. I take the most beautiful photographs that women have ever seen of themselves. With one photograph I can give a woman her confidence back. With each shot I tell her story.
When I’m not behind the camera, I’m a mother of three kiddos – Daden, Evan, and Noelle – and the wife of my high school sweet heart and business partner, Justin. I am a hopeless romantic and I wholeheartedly believe in the beauty of love, the power of kindness, and the magic of a smile.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Products are not included in the session fee, and the session fee must be paid in full 14 days before your session date. Lodging, meals and travel are also not included.
READY TO START PLANNING YOUR DREAM BOUDOIR EXPERIENCE?
Pick your session date and time below and I will call you to arrange payment for your session retainer.
Fill out the form below and I will give you a call, text, or shoot you an email so I can answer any and all questions that you may have.
You can also text me at (979)446-4556 with your questions.
All sales are final, all payments made are non refundable. In the event that you decide to cancel your session, all monies paid for the Session Retainer and all payments made for the Pre Session Payment Plan are forfeited and are not transferrable.
However, if you decide to reschedule your session, the session fee and all pre session payments will be transferred to the new date as long as it falls within the same calendar year.
Should at any point you decide to cease payments on your order and cancel your session, any monies paid will be forfeited. Payments may not be used as studio credit or transferred to another session or another client. By opting to cancel, you are agreeing to receiving no product, digital or physical, and no images.